
Hello again, hello
Just called to say hello
I couldn't sleep at all tonight
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait
Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
When I'm here alone
And you're there at home, hello
Maybe it's been crazy
And maybe I'm to blame
But I put my heart above my head
We've been through it all
And you loved me just the same
And when you're not there
I just need to hear
Hello, my friend, hello
It's good to need you so
It's good to love you like I do
And to feel this way
When I hear you say, hello
Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait
Hello
Neil Diamond
A manca d'un bon plat de discos per poder escoltar els vinils que tinc a casa, desde fa més de trenta anys..., on hi tinc els Beatles, Bruce, Lluís Llach, Jhon Denver, Barbara Streissand ...i més... hi ha també un albúm sencer del Neil Diamond.., avui volia escoltar algunes de les seves cançons i aquí en un "plis-plas" l'he trovat.
De totes maneres "it's not the same" agafar l'agulla i deixar-la caure suaument sobre el disc es un petit plaer.
Serà un dels meus "top ten" de la tardor així em dona accès a tot l'albúm...i el puc escoltar quan i on vulgui.
Isabel
Comentaris